If you’re looking to take your family van experience up a notch, we’re pretty sure the new 2023 Ford Pro Transit Trail is up for the job. It’s an up-fit ready adventure van that you can customize to fit your needs, straight from the factory. And we have to say pictures make van life out on the trail look pretty enticing.
Ford says its decades of experience in the motorhome industry along with insights from its van-life community helped it design the new Transit. It’s available in three cargo van configurations – with both medium- and high-roof models along with a high-roof extended-length variant. High-roof models can accommodate those up to tall 6-feet, 5-inches tall. Here’s some of its standard features and capabilities:
- The Bookseller - Rights - Everything with Words lands historical middle-grade adventure
- Your Romantic Partner Shouldn’t Be Your Only Adventure Partner
- travel - A picture-perfect motorbike adventure in Vietnam
- Rivers, swamps, Bengal: Why does a new D&D adventure feel so familiar?
- Partners help meet needs of Great Smoky Mountains park, visitors