When you are weary from travel, the last thing you want is a complicated app or busy website. All you want is a safe, comfortable place to lay your head, but deciding where to sleep while traveling can be tricky. That is where hotel apps can help: they provide vetted properties at often-discounted rates to help save you money.
However, not all hotel apps are created the same, and you may find yourself worrying about the legitimacy and effectiveness of these apps. That is why we did the legwork, reviewing today’s apps to find the best hotel apps for your next trip.
For other travel guides, check out our expert recommendations for the best luggage brands, the best backpacks, and the best trip planners!
- How to save money on travel? Five tips for cheaper flights and hotels
- High volume of 911 calls from local hotel links back to housing crisis
- Cruises could be this summer's cheapest travel option with itineraries going for as low as $29 a day
- Virginia unemployment drops to lowest since before pandemic, but staffing problems persist | State and Regional News
- Taking a cruise is now cheaper than flying, staying in a hotel, or roadtripping — here's how to save even more money on inexpensive luxury cruises