High on Life is the latest comedy adventure from Squanch Games, headed by animator and writer Justin Roiland. Throughout the game, there are a bunch of opportunities for players to do things that aren’t required by the game’s main story. When doing certain actions, players will unlock achievements that show their skills and exploration of the world.
Some achievements are clear in how to get them while others may require some snooping around each world. Here’s all the information you need to know about all of the achievements in High on Life.
What are all the achievements in High on Life?
Players will unlock some achievements just by playing much of the game, with some hidden and meant to encourage further exploration of the game, so beware of spoilers. There are a total of 29 achievements in High on Life and they include the following:
- Fallout Doesn’t Let You Do This – Kill Slumsley, the child in the tunnel leading to the Slums
- Bring a Knife to a Gun Fight – Get Knifey
- First Bounty Down – Defeat 9-Torg in the Slums
- Don’t Knife the Hand that Feeds – Take Knifey’s advice and stab Gene in the gut
- Graduation – Defeat Douglas
- Sweezy Like Sunday Morning – Get the Sweezy Gatlian
- Gunning for your Job – Use Sweezy to boss around the office Moplets
- Cold-Blooded Driller – Defeat Krubis
- Satisfied Gus-tomer – Get the Gus Gatlian
- Are you Packin’? – Get the Jetpack
- Creature Feature – Get the Creature Gatlian
- Who’s the Boss? – Defeat the Skrendel Brothers
- RIP Davey Glutes – Obtain the Mag-Boots
- Hardest Battle in the Game – Defeat Dr. Giblets
- Eatin’ Good in the Neighborhood – Pay your bill at Applebee’s
- Spent 15 Hours at the Alien Stip Club – Given by Nipulon during