Preparing for a business trip to the Middle East? CNBC has made it easy to find the best hotel for the trip.
CNBC Travel and the market data firm Statista today release a ranking of the “Best Hotels for Business Travelers” in the Middle East.
This is the first ranking of its kind between CNBC and Statista, which also jointly released hotel rankings in Europe today. Asia-Pacific rankings were published in September.
In total, we analyzed more than 10,000 four- and five-star hotels in 117 locations to produce lists corporate travelers can trust. We did this using a three-step process:
- Asking business travelers and hotel industry professionals to answer a CNBC reader survey which ran from May 3 to June 7, 2022.
- Reviewing more than 1 million hotel data points, which included objective information (location, business facilities, food, leisure activities and room characteristics) and subjective reviews (gathered from Google, TripAdvisor, Expedia and similar websites).
- Weighting the data to prioritize the hotel characteristics deemed most important in the reader survey.
For full details on our research methodology, click here.
From Abu Dhabi to Tel Aviv, here is the full list of the winners in the Middle East in PDF format — complete with final scores — some of which are highlighted below.
Alternatively, you can search by city or country using the table here:
- Rosewood Abu Dhabi
- Crowne Plaza Abu Dhabi — Yas Island
- Four Seasons Hotel Abu Dhabi at Al Maryah Island
- W Abu Dhabi — Yas Island
- Beach Rotana Residences
Rosewood Abu Dhabi
Source: Rosewood Abu Dhabi
Rosewood Abu Dhabi is the brand’s only hotel in the United Arab Emirates. With fewer than 200 rooms and suites, it’s not huge, yet it has seven on-site restaurants and lounges. Bookings that include access to the Manor Club