STATEN ISLAND, N.Y. — Legoland New York Resort is the hot, new destination this summer and if you’re planning a family trip, consider there are many properties on legoland%C2%AE-new-york-new-york-united-states-of-america/arrival:2022-07-22/departure:2022-08-03/minNightlyPrice/0?filterByTotalPrice=false&petIncluded=false&ssr=true&adultsCount=2&childrenCount=2″>VRBO that are ripe for the taking!
Legoland, located in Goshen, N.Y., boasts more than 50 rides, shows and attractions and a 250-room hotel. It’s the first major theme park to open in the Northeast in over 40 years.
Where to stay? Consider thesemountain-creek-waterpark-vernon-new-jersey-united-states-of-america/minNightlyPrice/0?filterByTotalPrice=true&petIncluded=false&ssr=true&CID=a_cj_100103764&CJEVENT=0739c09a078211ed835e089b0a82b82d&channel=pdp&k_clickid=0739c09a078211ed835e089b0a82b82d&utm_campaign=Skimlinks_100103764&utm_content=14002097_126006X1587339Xfa4d4c343388fcc8b73f35beaaca1acc&utm_medium=partner&utm_source=aff_cj&childrenCount=0″> VRBO options near Legoland New York, all affordable and many with more square footage for the kiddos to burn off an extra steam from the excitement of the rides and attractions. The properties afford many comforts of home, like more beds, more baths, and full kitchens to save money on meals.
But before you plan your trip, you’ll need to buy tickets and make reservations in advance online. Reservations for annual passes and single-day tickets are now available; an annual pass is $229.99 for each individual 3 years old and older.
Check out these three properties near Legoland New York:
1. Gorgeous Crystal Springs Mountain Creek Townhouse: Entire condo located in Great Gorge Village directly adjacent to Crystal Springs. Less than 10 minutes away you can enjoy: golf, Hiking, zip-lining, snow-tubing, mountain biking, mini golfing, skating, water park, skiing, snow board, swimming, horse back riding, sky diving, the beach, lakes, fishing, and more!
Three Bedroom Ski On Ski Off Condo- This 3 bedroom 2 bath condo is located right at the top of the mountain so the views are incredible! The unit is in short walking distance to ski on/ski off – newly remodeled condo with washer/dryer located in a very quiet section of great gorge. If you would like to get out /explore, there are great restaurants, wineries, horseback, tubing, hiking, fishing, boating and Action Park (Mountain Creek water park is 3 minutes up the road).
3. This Condo is at the base of Mountain Creek and is new in 2022. Recently renovated, this condo is perfect for a couples getaway or a family of four. Enjoy all that Mountain Creek has to offer at this 4-season resort. From skiing in the winter to waterslides in the summer, all in between you can find something to do. Recently updated 1 bedroom condo features a king size bed with a new memory foam mattress, a pull out queen size sofa bed, an oversized spa-like bathroom with a bathtub and separate shower, a well equipped kitchenette with a Keurig/complimentary coffee and tea pods, and dining table that seats four.
- Here are some options for your next family vacation
- How to Plan a 'Bikepacking' Trip This Summer — and Why It's the Perfect Way to See the U.S.
- Plan in works for 'trip of a lifetime' to back-of-beyond in Manitoba, Canada
- Transit app Moovit rolls out more personalized trip-planning features
- Five ways to save money on your next family road trip