Mobile TeleSystems (MTS), Russia’s largest mobile operator and a leading provider of media and digital services, announced the acquisition of a 100% stake in Bronevik Online and Bronevik Company (Bronevik Group, one of the market leaders in online hotel booking). The acquisition is aimed at developing a new business line, MTS Travel, in the tourism industry.
MTS has started to develop its new business line through MTS Travel, a recently registered wholly owned subsidiary. MTS Travel will offer a service for booking hotels, other accommodation and tickets; provide tourist and excursion services; arrange the rental and leasing of vehicles, as well as the rental of recreation equipment; and organize sports activities.
- How to save money on travel? Five tips for cheaper flights and hotels
- High volume of 911 calls from local hotel links back to housing crisis
- Cruises could be this summer's cheapest travel option with itineraries going for as low as $29 a day
- Virginia unemployment drops to lowest since before pandemic, but staffing problems persist | State and Regional News
- Taking a cruise is now cheaper than flying, staying in a hotel, or roadtripping — here's how to save even more money on inexpensive luxury cruises