EAST HARTFORD — A former middle school school drama teacher had an obsessive and inappropriate relationship with a 13-year-old boy, calling him more than 100 times in a span of eight months and sending him photos of herself while on vacation, according to an arrest warrant released Thursday.
East Hartford police arrested Karen Vinick, 34, and charged her with risk of injury to a minor. Vinick was released on a $150,000 bond and is due in court on Nov. 22.
- Here are some options for your next family vacation
- How to Plan a 'Bikepacking' Trip This Summer — and Why It's the Perfect Way to See the U.S.
- Plan in works for 'trip of a lifetime' to back-of-beyond in Manitoba, Canada
- Transit app Moovit rolls out more personalized trip-planning features
- Planning a trip to Legoland New York? Check out these VRBO properties for your visit