A Filipino makeup company raffled off days of paid leave at its holiday party.
Colourette gave out five additional days of paid vacation to three members of staff.
“We should give out more of these next year!,” CEO Nina Cabrera posted on Facebook.
A Filipino makeup company gave out extra days of paid leave as a prize for staff in its holiday raffle.
Nina Cabrera, the CEO of Colourette, said on LinkedIn that raffle prizes at its holiday party had included giving five additional days of paid vacation to three members of staff. The winners can use the extra days at any time in 2023.
“We should give out more of these next year!,” Cabrera posted on Facebook.
She also posted a video of the raffle on TikTok, which got more than 8,000 likes.
Workers in the Philippines are entitled to five days of paid leave each year, which can be taken as vacation or sick leave, if they have worked at their company for at least 12 months, though many companies give more than this. In the US, in contrast, workers are not federally entitled to any days of paid leave.
Colourette, which Cabrera founded in 2015, says on its website that it has “hundreds” of employees.
Read the original article on Business Insider
- Here are some options for your next family vacation
- How to Plan a 'Bikepacking' Trip This Summer — and Why It's the Perfect Way to See the U.S.
- Plan in works for 'trip of a lifetime' to back-of-beyond in Manitoba, Canada
- Transit app Moovit rolls out more personalized trip-planning features
- Planning a trip to Legoland New York? Check out these VRBO properties for your visit